We realize that the COVID-19 coronavirus may leave you feeling concerned. I want to take a moment to reassure you that the safety and well-being of our patients and team remain our absolute top priority.
We have implemented additional COVID-19 cleanliness-specific guidance, training and information developed by the UAE Ministry of Health and Prevention (MOHAP) and the World Health Organization (WHO) consistent with our international standards.
We are also complying with all safety advice as recommended by MOHAP. Already changes done to our protocols and procedures as required.
The following measures are in place at every Dialysis center:
• Teams – our teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
• Sanitization procedures – Sanitizers are provided in all public areas. Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitization of reception, wheelchairs, elevators, doors, door handles, washrooms, meeting rooms, dialysis machines and treatment areas.
• Food and beverage service – we will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations
• Action plan – to manage and contain a case of coronavirus at any of our facilities we prepare the following :-
– Mask are mandatory requirements with gloves and other PPE for staff and patients
– Hand sanitizer are available for all .
– Regular screening for the patients
– Screening of all our staff
– Using thermal detection for initial assessment of all patients and visitors to the center
– Limit visitors and movement inside dialysis unit
– Arrangement for detection admission and treatment for COVID 19 cases
– Arrange special areas provided with maximum international requirements to do dialysis for the COVID 19 cases
– Regular and more frequent disinfection process implemented
In these unique circumstances we are making additional adjustments to our dialysis policies and schedule and offering case – by – case suggestions and solutions.
I’d like to thank you for the trust and support you have in us. Our team is ready to help you and welcome you at gulf dialysis facilities.